Michelle received her Masters in Counseling Education from the University of Miami. She has over 20 years of experience in pre-marital, marital, family, individual, and adolescent and child therapy. Her areas of specialization include the treatment of: anxiety, depression, self-esteem issues, adoptive and birth family issues, infertility and emotional issues, adolescent problems, sexual abuse, and divorce counseling. The primary focus of Michelle’s practice is providing professional counseling that will restore emotional and mental stability. She uses a therapeutic approach that is based on genuine trusting relationships with her clients. Michelle is dedicated to helping people achieve personal growth and improve their emotional and spiritual health. Contact Michelle Mankoff today and begin your journey to well being.
- Certified Professional Therapist
- Flexible Schedule
- 12 years experience in marriage & family counseling
- Graduate of Univeristy of Florida with Honors
- 10 years experience in Anxiety & Depressing disorders
- Accepts insurance (see below)
- Serving Boca Raton and surrounding areas